Monday, September 26, 2011

Cajun Chicken Pasta

Hello Readers!

Happy Monday! This is the night of the week when my husband is at school for a couple of hours so I get to be more creative in the kitchen when it comes to time. Tonight, I wanted to try a recipe that I found on www.pioneerwoman.blogspot.com. She has amazing and hearty recipes that I could spend hours reading about and testing if I could. I am usually not a creme sauce person, but this pasta has amazing flavor and you can really 'make it your own' when it comes to the veggies and meat. Enjoy!

This recipe is courtesy of www.pioneerwoman.blogspot.com and can be found at http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/09/cajun-chicken-pasta/.

The coolest thing about this website is that she puts so many pictures with her cooking and makes it very 'fool proof'.

Chicken in the Skillet with Cajun Seasoning:



Veggies in the Skillet:



Veggies and Chicken in the Sauce:



All the 'goodness' combined in a bowl!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment